If you are 16 years old and you wish to acquire an Aviators License you can start right now…
The aim of our Private Pilot License PPL (A) course is to train you to fly safely and efficiently under Visual Flight Rules either for recreational purposes or as part of a commercial training. The course consists of a minimum 45 hours of flight training.
On a full time basis the course can be completed in 70 – 90 days but it can also be done in longer time on a pay-as-you-go basis.
Below you can see our course structure:
|PPL (A) – 70 to 90 Days*|
*Duration of the course depends on the discretion of the student
Our PPL Program includes 45 hours of total flight time as follows :
- 45 hours single engine (Cessna 172) (Up to 5 hours simulator)
- 100 hours Ground school
- All ground school material as well as maps flight computers , bag etc.
- Aircraft manuals
Our PPL Course cost is: €8.890.
Not included in the above price:
- Cost to issue a medical certificate from an authorized AME (approximately €150)
- HCAA Handling cost (apprx. €300)
- Taxes (VAT 24% is applied to the above price if the training is not part of a commercial training).
- Αviation English Language Profiency Check (€260)
Prices and/or course structures may change without notice.