The aim of the Commercial Pilot License (H) modular course is to train PPL (H) or ICAO/JAA pilot licence holders to the level of proficiency necessary to operate single-pilot single-engine helicopters in commercial air transportation. You will also be able to obtain the EASA CPL(H).
On a full time basis the course can be completed in 2 weeks, but it can also be done in longer time on a pay-as-you-go basis. To enter the CPL Modular Course you must have a PPL(H) license and a total of 155 hours as a pilot.
Below you can see our course structure:
|CPL (H) 2-3 Weeks*|
*Duration of flights only
*Duration of the course depends on the discretion of the student
If you choose to take one of the ATPL Theory courses you avoid attending the modular Theory of each License.
In conclusion the above program includes everything a pilot needs to become a Commercial Pilot. There is nothing else you will need after completing your training in Superior Air.
Our CPL Program includes 30 hours of total flight time as follows :
- 30 hours single engine (R-22 ROBINSON)
- 200 hours Ground school
- All ground school material as well as maps flight computers, bag etc.
- Aircraft manuals
- ATPL(H) Theory by C.A.T.S. (Cranfield Aviation)
Superior Air is proud to offer you the lowest price in Greece as well as having the package to offer you everything you need to be ready for the aviation market. Our CPL(H) Modular course cost is: €12.200 (ATPL Theory distance learning Included).
Not included in the above price:
- Cost to issue a medical certificate from an authorized AME
- HCAA Handling cost (€300)
- Night Qualification course (€1750)
- Accommodation fees and out of base landing and accommodation fees (ex. Night Flights out of base).
Prices and/or course structures may change without notice.