Welcome to Superior Air.
Our Company specializes in Airplane and Helicopter transfers and also has a high reputation as a Flight school for fixed and rotary wing. Superior Air operates its own Part 145 maintenance organisation and is an authorized dealership of Robinson helicopters. Superior Air is also an authorized Aerial Work operator with significant experience in various projects such as Aerial photography, filming and external cargo operations.
Our Flight Operations Manager and owner of the company Mr. Elias Sofianos has 40 years experience in Aviation as a fighter pilot, flight instructor and flight examiner. He also has 23.000 accident-free flight hours and has set a high standards flight organisation with a high respect in safety.
Superior Air is the only company in Greece and among a few in the world that has all the above certifications and also the company that utilizes the largest general aviation fleet in Greece currently consisting of 16 aircraft.
A continuous training of our staff in order to meet the highest European standards is a “must” for us. All pilots are frequently evaluated by our quality staff and also the Hellenic Civil Aviation Authority.
Our excellent safety record is a considerable factor in choosing Superior Air.
So, why should you choose Superior Air?
- We are certified and fly according to the latest strict European Regulations.
- We are owners, pilots and mechanics so we have an absolute control of our company.
- We operate our own maintenance facility according to European EASA 145 standards.
- We operate our own CAMO (Continuous Airworthiness Management Organization).
- We continuously train and evaluate our pilots to the strictest European standards.
- You will get on board a very well maintained helicopter in an excellent condition.
- Our pilots have a deep knowledge of this job.
- We have a passion for Aviation.
- We know every hidden corner of this country.