The aim of the CPL (A) modular course is to train PPL (A) or ICAO pilot license holders to the level of proficiency necessary to operate single-pilot single-engine and/or multi-engine airplanes in commercial air transportation and to obtain the JAA CPL(A)/SP/MEP.
On a full time basis the course (only the flight training) can be completed in 3 weeks, but it can also be done in longer time on a pay-as-you-go basis.
Below you can see our course structure:
|CPL (A) – 3 Weeks*|
*Duration of flights only
Duration of the course depends on the discretion of the student
By attending the ATPL Theory courses you avoid attending the modular Theory of each License which is more cost effective especially if you consider that most Airlines require pilots to have the ATPL Theory credit before an interview.
Our CPL Program includes 31 hours (25 hours) of total flight time as follows :
- 20 hours single engine (Cessna 172)
- 11 hours multi engine (tecnam P2006T) or 5 hours , if you have the rating MEP(LAND) in your licence.
- 780 hours Ground school (CATS ATPL Theory)
- All ground school material as well as maps flight computers , bag etc.
- Aircraft manuals
- All taxes
Our CPL Course cost is: €11.950 using the distance learning method or €14.950 using the Inhouse groundschool method.
The flight Training only, cost is: €8.500 (€5.800 if you have the rating MEP(LAND) in your licence).
Not included in the above price:
- Cost to issue a medical certificate from an authorized AME
- HCAA Handling cost (approximately €300)
- Accommodation fees and out of base landing and accommodation fees (ex. Night Flights out of base).
Prices and/or course structures may change without notice.