The aim of the Conversion Courses is to convert an ICAO CPL/IR/MEP holder to EASA CPL/MEP/IR and achieve the level of proficiency necessary according the PART-FCL. The course provides to the ICAO pilots JAR-FCL CPL/IR/MEP license with ATPL Theory Credit, as it is necessary requirement for most airlines for recruitment, in Europe and many other countries in the world. The duration of the theoretical training will be a minimum of 3 months and the duration of the flight training will take no more than 10 days.
- Have a valid ICAO CPL/IR/MEP
- Have a EASA Medical (class 1) Certificate
- Have at least 200 hours total flight time, 100 hours PIC, of which 50 hours X-country Pilot In Command (PIC)
- Have at least one X-country 300 NM trip with 2 stops at different aerodromes
The ATPL theoretical knowledge course comprises 14 subjects; CATS approved inter-active distance learning training, progress tests and sample exams. The minimum duration of the course is 3 months and can commence at any time during the year. The course uses Cranfield Aviation (C.A.T.S.) training material (Books & WBT). Also, our company established a partnership with Aviation Exam for the preparation of the exams.
The flight training course comprises of a total of 25 hrs, including 15 hrs instrument training and 10 hrs VFR maneuvers. The flight training can commence simultaneously with the theoretical training.
- Theoretical Training: €3.500
- 10 Hours SEP IR: €2.000
- 5 Hours MEP IR: €1.950
- 10 Hours VFR: €1.850
- Total training cost: €9.300
Prices and/or course structures may change without notice.