The aim of the Flight Instructor (A) course is to give adequate training to the applicant in ground and flying instructional techniques based upon established teaching methods. On successful completion of the course and final test the applicant will be issued with a FI (A) rating permitting the holder to give flight training appropriate to the issue of a PPL(A) or a CPL(A).
On a full time basis the course can be completed in 6 to 9 weeks.
Below you can see the course structure:
Flight Instructor (A) – 6 to 9 Weeks*
- PPL (A) holder (ICAO Annex 1), CPL or ATPL theory credit, 200 hrs- 150 hrs as PIC,300NM X/C PIC ,30 SEP OR
- CPL (A) holder (ICAO Annex 1) and 200 hrs
|Weeks 1-2||Weeks 3-6||Weeks 7-9|
* The duration of the course might depend on the discretion of the student
Our FI Rating Program includes 165 hours of total instructional time as follows :
- 30 Hours single engine (Cessna 172)
- 125 Hours Ground school
- All ground school material & books as well as maps flight computers, bag etc.
- Aircraft manuals
- All taxes
- HCAA Handling cost (TBA)
- Accommodation fees and out of base landing and accommodation fees (ex. Night Flights out of base).
- Examination fees
Course structures may change without notice.