On-Aircraft UPRT – FCL.745.A
Only on a real aircraft is it possible to expose delegates to the physiological and psychological impacts of Flight Upsets in realistic scenarios. The importance of doing this for real cannot be overemphasized. All pilots starting their first multi-pilot aeroplane (MPA) type rating must have completed this course. Its objective is for the pilot under training to understand how to cope with the physiological
and psychological aspects of dynamic upsets in aeroplanes and to develop the necessary competence and resilience to be able to apply appropriate recovery techniques during upsets.
Our experienced ex-military and civil pilots provide a REAL UPRT course on a REAL Airplane!
Please contact us for pricing and availability.
Advanced UPRT FCL.745.A – Course details
- 3 hours flight training on Cessna C172
- 5 hours of TKI (Theoretical Knowledge Instruction)
- All flights
- Detailed pre-flight Briefs
- Detailed post-flight Debriefs
- Loan of high-quality headsets
- All airfield fees, course materials, ground school, and case study materials
- Certificate of Completion confirming compliance with FCL.745.A.