Night Rating (A)
Night Rating allows you to exercise the privileges of your PPL at night. You need 5 hours of night flight training including at least 1 hour of cross-country navigation, and 1 hour solo. The training takes 2 to 3 days to complete.
Superior Air operates the Cessna 172 airplane for this training.
Before participating, the applicant must be a holder of a private pilot licence.
Below you can see our course structure:
- Preparation of flights
- 5 hours classroom (Aircraft introduction, Introduction to Night Procedures)
- Dual Flight Rating
- 2 hours dual Night flight
- Dual Night flight training
- Solo Night flight
- 2 hours dual Night flight including cross country
- 1 hour solo
- 5 Hours Single Engine aircraft
- Night Accommodation Fees of student and Instructor
- Airport & Handling fees (TBA)
Course structure may change without notice.