The aim of this course is to give adequate training to the applicant in ground and flying instructional techniques based on established teaching methods.
On successful completion of the course and final test the applicant will be issued with a FI (H) rating permitting the holder to give flight training appropriate to the issue of a PPL (H) or a CPL (H).
On a full time basis the course can be completed in 5 to 6 weeks.
You must have completed at least 250 hours of helicopter flight time of which:
- at least 100 hours shall be as pilot-in-command if holding an ATPL(H) or a CPL(H), or
- at least 200 hours as pilot-in-command of helicopters, if holding a PPL(H).
Our FI Rating Program includes 165 hours of total instructional time as follows :
- 30 hrs single engine Helicopter (R-22)
- 130 hrs Ground school
- All ground school material as well as maps flight computers, bag etc.
- Aircraft manuals
- Cost to issue a medical certificate from an authorized AME
- HCAA Handling cost (TBA)
- Accommodation fees and out of base landing and accommodation fees (ex. Night Flights out of base).
- Examination fees