Superior Air offers you the opportunity to revalidate your license through refresh courses.
The Refresh Courses we offer are:
- FI/TRI (H) Refresher Seminar
- R-22 & R-44 Type Rating Refresher Course
- Any other Helicopter Type Rating Refresher Course (upon demand)
The aim of the refresh courses is to provide refresh and bring up to date the technical knowledge of a pilot holding a valid or lapsed license or rating.
Below you can see the course structure of each individual course:
|FI/CRI(H) Refresher Course||15 Hours (2 Days)||Contact the company|
|R22 &R44 Type Rating Refresher Course||3-9 Hours (1-2 Days)||Contact the company|
|Any other helicopter Type Rating R.Course||3-9 Hours (1-2 Days)||Contact the company|
The above packages are for Theory Refresh only.
- Cost to issue a medical certificate from an authorized AME
- The rental cost of the aircraft (In case you use one)
- HCAA Handling cost (TBA)
- Accommodation fees and out of base landing and accommodation fees.
- Examination fees