Welcome to Superior Air.
Superior Air specialises in VIP Helicopter Charter Services. We operate the largest general aviation fleet in Greece.
Our company operates 5 aircraft types from 4 different bases in Greece in order to provide the most suitable solutions at the best price. During the summer period (May – October) our fleet is based in Athens, Mykonos and Santorini island.
A continuous training of our staff in order to meet the highest European standards is a “must” for us. All pilots are frequently evaluated by our quality staff and also the Hellenic Civil Aviation Authority. Our excellent safety record is a considerable factor in choosing Superior Air.
We operate our own maintenance facility according to European EASA 145 standards and our own CAMO (Continuous Airworthiness Management Organization). Our sales department will send you the flight quotation within minutes and assist you with everything you may need.
We operate from our own helipads. Our customers have experienced delays in boarding our helicopters at the Airports during the previous years, mainly due to the airport handler’s inability to manage the increased movements. This is the reason we decided to operate from our own helipads out of which we can have a 100% control of our operation. Transportation from/to the Main Terminal building is provided complimentary by Superior Air by our own luxury minivans. The client avoids paying Airport and tax fees which are 400€ / landing.
We are the chosen flying partner of several hotels and aviation companies around the world.
Superior Air is taking the following precautions to guard against COVID-19 transmission:
- All of our pilots are using face masks and gloves during each flight.
- Company pilots and staff have been advised on appropriate hand washing and hygiene techniques, as well as being provided hand sanitizer.
- Clients are also encouraged to maintain a high standard of personal hand hygiene and use their personal face mask during the flight.
- The helicopters are cleaned and disinfected between flights in accordance with IATA Preventing the spread of Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Guidelines for Airlines.
- Interior surfaces, seats, belt buckles, handles etc. are cleaned with disinfectant between charters or tours, or within a charter or tour when passenger numbers change.
- Our isolated headset microphone and ear cup are disinfected after each flight.
- The carpet is vacuumed and seat pockets are emptied of rubbish and cleaned.
- The company’s departure lounges are cleaned with disinfectant before and after any charters or tours.
- Our company’s minivans are disinfected and cleaned after every ride
So, why should you choose Superior Air?
- We are certified and fly according to the latest strict European Regulations.
- We are owners, pilots and mechanics so we have an absolute control of our company.
- We operate our own maintenance facility according to European EASA 145 standards.
- We operate our own CAMO (Continuous Airworthiness Management Organization).
- We continuously train and evaluate our pilots to the strictest European standards.
- You will get on board a very well maintained helicopter in an excellent condition.
- Our pilots have a deep knowledge of this job.
- We have a passion for Aviation.
- We know every hidden corner of this country.